As all items sold are made to order, we do not accept returns.

If you believe you have received damaged merchandise:

  1. Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund.
  2. Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.

Send the package to:

Baked T's - Returns
6368 Delmar
St. Louis, Missouri 63130
United States

Shipping charges for products returned: All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.

Your cart is empty

Select Currency

{CC} - {CN}